Thai Style Ventilation
In fact, the air vents are not only the area under the roof. Because we can open the way for air flowing into other elements in the house harmoniously Is an architectural structure that Thai people have designed for a long time since When the era in which Thailand was exposed to culture from around the world, some of these problems were forgotten from the building. So we try to get to know the details of Thai style design once again.
1. Ventilator under the roof or gable section: helps to cool the heat accumulated under the roof Open the vent to allow the cool air mass to circulate the heat that accumulates on the interior. Floating out of the house Causing the house temperature to cool up accordingly.
2. Air vents over the doors and windows: For homes with high ceilings Making a vents over the doors and windows will help ventilate even when the hinges are closed. Close the view from the window, but the wind still blows. The design of the wooden lath is beautiful. Make the house look airy The wind is thoroughly ventilated. Should be screened at the back of the air vent battens to prevent mosquitoes and insects from entering the house Is a beautiful and functional design Beautiful, well combined.
3. Wall vents: For areas that need to be sighted But still need help in the circulation of air in different corners in the house Would like to try to apply the air intake to the wall instead of the window opening wide Helping the wind to circulate between various rooms thoroughly without having to reveal the perspective within their own home.
4. Mullion wood paneling: which rooms do not want full exposure But need more privacy Try using a window that has a mullion of wood. With openings that allow the air to flow through the tips of the windows, even when the windows are closed In addition, the window tips are also useful to help obscure both sunlight and rain, not allowing direct flow into the house.
5. Openwork ceiling / wood battens: instead of the usual dull ceiling Try turning it into a stencil, transparent balustrade, allowing the air to pass. The hot air from the room will float up under the roof. Being exposed to natural wind from the open gable Our house will be cooled twice as fast.
6. Cat lodge channel: helps to cool the heat sent directly from the ground. Relying on the gap of different levels to allow air to flow in the house The matter that should be concerned is the protection of rats, snakes and reptiles. Which can be used to protect the wire mesh like a gable.
From the past, we had to rely on electrical appliances to drive away heat accumulation together in the house. We can create spaces and ventilation. Learn how to take advantage of the wind direction in nature. Allowing the wind to blow away the heat Accepting cool air from the outside to replace This time, we will get a cool home atmosphere without having to reconcile the air conditioning all the time. Do not forget to try Windmee to know about house ventilation.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!