Preparation before creating a country outside the budget Very important in the top Is to choose a house style Because don’t forget that Investing in one house is a big deal. And believe that no one would want to waste money and additional time to improve or amend later So we will see that Guidelines for choosing a house to match Anyone can do it.
1. Calculate the size of the house: The first is to consider the size and number of rooms to fit the number of family members. How many rooms and bathrooms would you like to have in each room, as well as the kitchen, living room or balcony area? To know if the budget is enough or if not enough, can plan to increase or decrease the parts of the house correctly and pleasingly And more importantly, do not forget about the law regarding the shortening of the building as well.
2. Land suitability: a simple consideration But it has become a common mistake Choosing a house shape to fit the land is important. Because if the shape of the land is deep Should choose a deep house style Or if there is a wide land Wide house style selection Will look more perfect.
3. Weather and terrain: should choose a house that is suitable for the weather in each area. For example, if the weather is hot and humid Must choose a house that is quite airy Airy and convenient, and the sun can shine thoroughly. For example, if anyone is interested in building a beach house Should be a house made of cement or made with materials that are wind resistant And not using a house that has many floors or a mountain house may be a wooden house There is a balcony that extends out of the house, so anyone who is in the area must focus on this problem in choosing a home. Try to use Windmee to know about wind direction in your house.
4. Tastes and functionalities: Look at the house that matches the taste, such as modern, contemporary or European style, etc. So take time to consider what type is suitable for you and your family. Including thinking about the elements in the house that you choose The position of the room with the direction of the sun – how is the wind, or whether the house is open or not.
5. Lifestyle of residents: Try to anticipate how family members will live in the home, which areas of the house that are often used. The room should be larger than other rooms in the house.
Or the needs of each family will determine the number of rooms and factors of having an elderly person May cause you to think about creating a bedroom on the ground floor etc.
6. Environment: Neighbors or things that may affect the life in your home and family. Will be another issue that helps you choose whether Private areas, such as bedrooms, bathrooms or work rooms that need to concentrate, should be in the corner of the house that is not adjacent to the road area or dormitory with busy people.
7. Feng Shui: Feng Shui is a matter of personal belief. But considered Feng Shui is useful if studied well But if it is correct and confident, it must rely on the expert or fortune teller to help you get the right direction and correct according to Feng Shui principles.
It’s easy. Which will help to be a primary idea For readers to use in planning to build your new house Then you will get a dream home that is happy and comfortable for the whole family. Do not forget to try Windmee to know about house ventilation.